- Direct individuals with an immediate Suicide crisis to 911 or to the 24/7 Crisis Line: National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255.
- Conduct resiliency workshops and seminars in order to help survivors and those who are mentally ill find their strength.
- Conduct peer healing spaces in nature to promote community and support.
- Conduct peer support and community peer groups, retreats that promote connectedness, teach coping and problem-solving skills.
- Provide Suicide prevention, Intervention, and Postvention tools and resources.
- Help destigmatize suicide and mental illness through education: sharing real life stories of overcomers, identifying the warning signs and symptoms.
- To save as many lives as possible by listening with empathy, not discounting a person’s feelings and teaching individuals to live with purpose and self confidence.
- Provide educational resources and create a documentary about the lived experiences of minorities dealing with mental illness.